CitySDK is creating a toolkit for the development of digital services within cities. The toolkit comprises open and interoperable digital service interfaces as well as processes, guidelines and usability standards to enable cities to cooperate more effectively. Apps and tools for CitySDK are developed in cooperation with the Code for Europe Fellows.
Find an app
Working in local govt? Want to find examples of apps used elsewhere to improve public services?
Share an app
Developed an app that has had an impact on public services? Register and share your experience.
A network of cities across Europe are currently collaborating on an initiative Code for Europe to put the talent of data technologists at the heart of local authorities. We are exploring how this contributes to a step change in how cities and local governments are able to embed digital technology in public services. Our aspiration is that cities become... Read more
Open data at a local scale is starting to produce some of the most promising opportunities for connecting citizens, civil society and local public services. Depending on where you live, you may be able to access services to navigate a city by avoiding congested routes, participate in debates about city issues or locate nearest services (anything from toilets to homeless shelters and food... Read more
- New deployment: Glasgow Gritting deployed by IRISS http://t.co/Jh0TIvFX6y — 1 day 3 hours ago
- New organization added: IRISS http://t.co/rPYpjnzOfs — 1 day 3 hours ago
- New app added: Glasgow Gritting http://t.co/O3AbPKVbQB — 1 day 3 hours ago
- New deployment: Into Orkney deployed by Copla http://t.co/d16GR8fFKu — 1 day 3 hours ago
- New organization added: Copla http://t.co/kCitXthsFc — 1 day 3 hours ago