The European Network of Living Labs (ENoLL) is the international federation of benchmarked Living Labs in Europe and worldwide. A Living Lab is a real-life test and experimentation environment where users and producers co-create innovations. In a Living Lab, services are co-designed by users and producers, emerging uses and market opportunities are tested, ideas are implemented and tested in live scenarios and projects are assessed for impact.
Find an app
Working in local govt? Want to find examples of apps used elsewhere to improve public services?
Share an app
Developed an app that has had an impact on public services? Register and share your experience.
A network of cities across Europe are currently collaborating on an initiative Code for Europe to put the talent of data technologists at the heart of local authorities. We are exploring how this contributes to a step change in how cities and local governments are able to embed digital technology in public services. Our aspiration is that cities become... Read more
Open data at a local scale is starting to produce some of the most promising opportunities for connecting citizens, civil society and local public services. Depending on where you live, you may be able to access services to navigate a city by avoiding congested routes, participate in debates about city issues or locate nearest services (anything from toilets to homeless shelters and food... Read more
- @europecommons Hi,Hull, City of Culture 2017 to close Hands on History Museum Could you sign the petition? http://t.co/PSrDi6bv5r #GovtCuts — 58 min 5 sec ago
- Thanks for the support @europecommons '@Casserole_Club from @FutureGov is a good example of #sharingeconomy taking on civic duties'! — 14 hours 1 min ago
- @Casserole_Club from @FutureGov is a good example of #sharingeconomy taking on civic duties #NCS2014 — 15 hours 7 min ago
- A5: Communities are traversing between virtual & physical world, combination of both important #SharingEconomy #NCS2014 — 15 hours 13 min ago
- A4: Cities in general share many commons issues but scale of problems may be different, so effect of #SharingEconomy varies too #NCS2014 — 15 hours 24 min ago